pics please .....

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
of modded grills please as i have 2 sets one from the facelift and the other from the face lift face lift which one will look better is what im looking for as im not sure which on will look better meshed

Copy anto modded, cut it out.
I wanted to do it on mine, but couldn't see an easy way of doing it, i think he's cracked it with the rubber trim around it.

check out my blog for the facelift one and babybooms 1st bog for the later facelift, sorry i can't be bothered to look for the links:)

Personally the first facelift looks nice and clean the later one is a bit fatboy.

Later facelift.....
kennyfatmesh.jpg

Nice facelift :) sorry I couldnt photoshop it onto ya car.
kennyskinnymesh.jpg

Its really down to what your happy with and what you like or dont like. I wanted the chrome off mine and it looking a bit different, so i cut the bonnet but in saying that i did spray the basel (chrome bit) which i also liked but somehow chanced the other which seemed to work. I guess with your car being black, if you tinted the lights and had a black grill and alloys it would have a nice stealth look to it, but thats just my thoughts. Yours may differ, heres 2 pics of mine with the first idea and then the one i went for in the end.......
6.jpg

35.jpg

Back