Pics of my car as Promised!!

i thought it would be moved. wasnt sure where to start the thread. cool.

cheers for the good words. i cant believe it was only 300 quid with 1 years MOT and 6 months TAX. has 80K on the clock. im dead chuffed!!

hehe no comments on the coat hanger aerial yet then lol. but it can pick up crystal clear sound almost anywhere. its very good! but will be changed! i was thinking one of them "shark fin" aerials and spray it red and put it on the roof?

You are just as lucky as i am. I bought my micra 1.2 march, 4 months ago. And there stood 73K on the clock. I bought it for 700 euro's.

Nice car btw :D

This is mine :p

When i bought it

DSC001.JPG

And now it's mine :upside:

DSC00122.JPG

nothing mad like the other guys on here. I might colour code the bumpers/mirrors, get seat covers, decent stereo system. but i have a motorbike and i need money to mod that . maybe if i get a better job ill do more to the micra.

You got a motorbike, What kind??
I also want a motorbike, butt my girlfriend don't want it.
She thinks that i am to dangerous to ride it.

I have 2 bikes, a rat bike CB250 for work (90mpg is loverly). and then for fun i have a Bandit 1200 (can kill a 1000BHP supra to 150mph). cant beat a bike for fun and speed.

I Passed my car test!!! that was at 10:30 sat morn. and but sat night i had done near 200 miles in my little micra!!! excellent little car, suprisingly fast round corners. i learnt in a 1.6 focus and i rekon i could just keep with it in the micra round bends if i wanted to. not bad on motorway, 70-80 very smooth and comfy. Kenwood speakers on the way. searching for a nice CD player now :)

Back