Picking my car up!

B

Ben

the car up from bassmechanix at six! Cant wait, been in all day getting some work done to it, hopefully its gonna sound mental, a few of you know the score lol :p

looking forward to seeing it, what you having done or are you waiting for the big reveal?

Kev

hahahaha it rocks!!!!!!! its awesome, Kev, ill get some pics up later but to be totally honest i have no idea, i know its got two rather large MTX subs in the boot, 3 amps, new HU and a set of speakers up front. My grandad was at the door before i pulled up ha ha im going to play in it now, ill get full spec later as all boxes etc are in the car

Ben said:
hahahaha it rocks!!!!!!! its awesome, Kev, ill get some pics up later but to be totally honest i have no idea, i know its got two rather large MTX subs in the boot, 3 amps, new HU and a set of speakers up front. My grandad was at the door before i pulled up ha ha im going to play in it now, ill get full spec later as all boxes etc are in the car

lol someone who likes his ICE, but has no idea what it is......lol :D

Kev

hahaha just got in from booting it about, i cant hear properly. As for pics lol theres not much to pic just two 15" subs in the boot in a mahoosive tuned box. Kev, im into my ICE very much so but i dont really have a clue about it, i basically said to BM, here is X amount of money, this is the kind of music i listen to and this is what i like soundwise and handed it over ad theyve done a top job!

I know its:
- 2 X 15" MTX Thunder 4500 subs
- MTX Thunder 220W comps up front
- 3 X Pro Plus 880W amps
- New JVC HU, its all so cool

I fancy a trip to Bass Mechanix, might have to save up :) how much did that cost you if you dont mind me asking mate?

no offence but am not prepared to discuss over public forums lol and i dont have pm facility, it should have cost a lot more than what it did. Monty is the bloke who runs it, he knows his shizznit like, pop up and see him its awesome, they had another focus in when i left which was getting 4 of the subs i have in lol. You ever wanna have a trip up lemme know, i live five mins away. Well worth it in my opinion but in the words of my grandad im a nutter lol, me mate brought is a CD back from Uganda too, all urbn music, sounds awesome

ph and he does finance if you dont have the money there and then www.bassmechanix.com

imagine the boot of my focus, now imagine a massive double sub box with two 15" MTX subs in lol and there you go

Back