picked new car up :)

R

RIK

got this at 10 this mornin,,well pleased with it:)

EDIT: Ill take more pics later,wen i can be botherd.....and yeah thats the cleanest its ever going to be :D

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 212
its bin done at the dealers and got sum more to put on

also the interiors bin done too

nice 1 rik forgot ask what colour b4 lol its nice but i like the old one better :p takecare of ur new baby now lol

this would be a cool reg plate to have:

BO55MAN :cool: Would cost a fortune though

Other ones that spring to mind
ME55AGE, MA55AGE, PA55AGE, and a classic (if you could get PI): PI55 OFF lol

my uncle just bought this CA55 ONS ,,his 2nd name is casson :) he got that for 550quid wicj i thought is very cheap if u have that name :p

but yeah i luv it already,,only thing i dislike is the air blower controls that are WHITE! and dont go with one single thing on the car,,

youl notice no leather! :O,,long story lol

engine bay is quite tight:) which cant be a bad thing

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 158
wil get one deffo,,but needs runnin in :( :(

forgot bout garage :D wil be in ther soon mate

Arnold said:
You got plans to do any mods, such as fitting an induction kit?

erm MODS ? lol air freshener is bout my budjet atm ,,get rid of new car smell **coff,coff**

ide like to have it lowerd,rear tints,,maybe induction but not yet

i think my engine mods speak forthemselves :) jus look at my last two engines lol(both dead!)

lol funds just 4 an air freshner but like i said b4 i wouldnt b entirely too keen on replacing/uprating alot of parts as u have warranty on whole car which is worth alot more imo

yeah,,wil look alot better with tints and abit lower,,but saying that,its the best handling car ive ever driven,its quality,so it would only be for looks really

ESP's the way forward :D

Theres a 50/50 chance i built the engine for your car i work on engine dress at the nissan plant !

ssbnreso said:
Theres a 50/50 chance i built the engine for your car i work on engine dress at the nissan plant !

hope you did a good job mate,,,unlike the nob that did mt rear wiper,that stopped working :)

Back