Photoshop please!

Stani1029

Club Member
Headlights please

edda1de9.jpg

f9d81582.jpg

I don't know, could be :laugh:. You can see the flys all over the front and how badly it needed a clean, and that my numberplate isn't quite centred :doh::blush:

Mark, you hijacked my lights :laugh:

You need to do this Stani, it'll look sweet against the whie, especially with your HID kit as well (Y)

i look at that last pic and all i see is wallace's face smiling (you know from wallace n gromit lol) it looks good though :D

i look at that last pic and all i see is wallace's face smiling (you know from wallace n gromit lol) it looks good though :D

Well that means your saying the front of my car looks like a smiling Wallace, they've stolen mods off my photo :laugh:

Well ok, as long as it's a good thing that my car looks like a smiling plasticine model with a love of cheese :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:theres an idea for you then daniel to make yours stand out from theres pmsl get some CHEESEEEEEEEE badges made up :laugh::laugh::laugh: sorry my bad lol

seeeeeeeeeeee you can see it now too cant you lmao youl never look at your car in the same way ever again lmaooooo whoop whoop cheeseeeeeee :laugh::laugh: sowwy lol

You must be the only one that sees that Stani :laugh:. But yeah, if it's not for, it's not for you. Maybe tinted headlights instead?

Back