Northampton Rep

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi could someone tell me who the rep for northampton area is please ?

I was wondering when the next meet near northampton was????

Hi Ben yeah still got it better than ever have another one as well, how are you? is the focus still good?

good to hear from ya

aye focus is running sound, an update on your k11 is in order, last time we spoke u were on about conversions...

Also i think your closest area rep could be midlands which is Kev / Fox i think....

Good to hear the focus is sweet, i got electric windows on the way, should be good, spent the last month building my engine up and fitting my turbo, its awsome. waitin on a new front wing my dad bent it when he lifted the car up not bad for a 52 year old, still got some plans and some work to go but getting there, also a married man now so get moaned at for spending to much time on my cars but its worth it, do you miss your micra?

Paul Smith said:
do you miss your micra?

haha no!! nah man seriously i do a little bit only because i used to fanny on with it so much and "mod" it etc but the focus is practically as a bought it. so in a weird way yes but overall no lol! i just hang around the forums to annoy people! Good to hear bout you and the missus, all women are like that believe me! Get ome pics up and updates when ya can, still got the bonnet?

Yeah still got the bonnet, the mrs is making me sell my pod car ebay number 250007883820 if you fancy a butchers you on msn? ? ? you got any micra bits still knocking about?

Back