new micra

B

burkey1000

Just to put a few on the right track, the new micra is not a micra sr, it will be called the micra 160 R, and it is 140 bhp, i know i have helped build them. Thats what weve been told.

so why have the magazines, dealers and everyone else said it will be called the 160SR will have 110bhp??????????

i dont know, its what we have been told, but it is called the 160r, will confirm for sure next week, and will post results for ya all.

RE: RE: new micra

JayY said:
i heard nissan where gona start selling the Micra 350SR for £11,995.........hmmm??

Very, very doubtfull. The engine would be worth about £6000 at least.

You're looking more at around the £16000 mark for one of those when they are released.

-Elliot

it does appear there is a load of crap around.
who says they are releasing a 350sr? where did you get £16k from? a 350sr cost nissan about £50k so they would sell one for a price higher than that if they wanted to make a profit. if they made a production run of micras "similar" to the existing 350sr then the price would probably be similar to 350Z or the clio v6, which is about £26k ish i think.
as for the name change and output rise this is the only place i have read that. all nissan press release calls it 160sr, 160sr is on the nissan website. 160sr is on the badge on the back of the press photos. strange if it did change. power output change is even stranger, nice if it was though. 110ps is what the hr16de engine is putting out from the factorys where they are made and from fitted in other jap nissan cars. 110ps is what the nissan website says the 160sr is. excellent if a 140ps 160r rolled onto the dealers showrooms instead..

im joking...... if they where actually gona sell it i think it would go for around 25-35K

the 350sr cost 50,000 to make? is that a true figure or round about figure? you could put the sr20det engine and do a 4wd conversion for the k11 for a hellof alot less than that

ok i didnt get it jay sorry.
ricardo it cost a minimum of £50k. true.
most cars of this standard cost around £75k to build. chris evans 2.0 k11 cost over £70k to build.
you should get into the business if you reckon you can build these cars cheap.

i didnt say i could build these cars cheap tho did i? if u put ur glasses on and read what i said it was this

'the 350sr cost 50,000 to make? is that a true figure or round about figure? you could put the sr20det engine and do a 4wd conversion for the k11 for a hellof alot less than that'

i asked was it a guess figure or a realy one? and said you could put a sr20det engine in and do a 4wd conversion for a hell of alot less than that, nowere did i put i could do those cars cheaper, try reading the post and answering what i said rather than putting words into my mouth please...

and could u please explain why it cost 75,000? i no they would cost alot,but you can buy a tvr tuscan speed 6, custom build for u, for around that figure

i thought you meant you knew how to build them cheap.
price is high becasue its a cutom build motorsport car. its actually a reasonable price. i'm sure you know that rally build cars can be quoted in fractions of £millions?

yer i no, most rally cars cost oer 500,000 and the formula one engines cost 500,000 and can only be used for one race, a warm up and qualifier, the ferrari ones cost over a million tho, but its only a nissan micra and the s-tuned march k12 from japan is a hell of alot cheaper than 50,000

have they started producing these yet? ive never seen them on the line or any plans up for em???/ the new convertable micra is lush!

well explain it then beachboy? because i realy am not getting how the car can cost 50,000 pounds? in the shell made out of some exotic materials? in the chassis standard or specialy built? what engine is in there? drive trains? interior? i'd expect it to have no interior, and be just a big engine on wheels with everything else stripped out?

there maybe be some info on this site somwhere or an auto news site that has pictures and specs of the car etc. i'm not going to write it all out. just trust me there is over £50k worth of car there.

i'll check it out, i wasnt being a wan...ker i was just tryin to find out were all that money has gone

Back