New micra K11 owner .....subtle mods! any suggestions?

sideskirts replace both the oil and radiator caps with nismo ones ,painted head ,fit a strut brace maybe some light brows a k&n induction kit ,clear side repeaters ,alloy wheels ,a goodsoundsystem and head unit.
thats all i can think of at the moment

sideskirts replace both the oil and radiator caps with nismo ones ,painted head ,fit a strut brace maybe some light brows a k&n induction kit ,clear side repeaters ,alloy wheels ,a goodsoundsystem and head unit.
thats all i can think of at the moment

being serious?

Lol, it's not a saxo, subtle mods eh?

How about some standard alloys, clear side repeaters, different rear lights (standard ones not lexus ones) de-badge and de-bumpstrip

Lol, it's not a saxo

haha i agree, im not aiming this at anyone but some people do come on here and think their cars are saxos a.k.a. chavmobiles.

as for subtle mods just smarten it up by colour coding, de-bumpstriping, adding a set of alloys and cleaning it inside and out. maybe get a back box to get rid of the horrible standard one :p

dont forget the dangly air freshener though

total halfords special, carnt go wrong with a nice set of wheels and a fair drop...makes any car look half decent (Y)

HAHA !!!!!mckenziec!!!!!!(Y)

Depends on what you want to do to your car, performance starts with a good service and uprate inlet and outlet. Style is done from the heart- try and come up with something original.....NOT CHAV like the hot hatches out there!!!

this is a stupid question but whats a back box?

Is it the bit at the end on the exhaust? (technical terminology)

floor mats add weight... i'd go for the big ripspeed sticker on the back window and multicoloured bulbs- now thats quick!!!

Back