new Aston Martin

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
http://cars.msn.co.uk/carnews/detroitastonjan06/

21.jpg

41.jpg

damn nice!

Very nice indeed, they have just put a DB9 in mc donalds let it eat lots of fatty food and now its all fat with 4 doors :D

bet is still damn fast like the Merc CLS

any of u ever even looked at the rear seats in a normal 9 or vanquish? i say looked cuz u could not squeeze half a leg in! but it does look like if u moved front seats forward in this it might work but still the car looks kinda small to me anyway...but oh yeh if u had money for an aston y would u really care about having passengers...its not a family car anyway so its a toy one that u play on ur own or with one friend but very expensive toy tho heh

I dont like it, once you've seen one, you've seen them all! (well it feels like that anyway) Same with porsches.

i think that porsches are rubbish. apart from the 959 it had a different back end.

the new kayman is junk aswell because it isnt as fast as the carrera etc.

The best cars are lamborghini in my eyes. They know how to make cars that are very fast indeed.

That new Bugatti looks awesome man.

have either of you even driven a porsche? you're not meant to just look at it you know.

Jim said:
have either of you even driven a porsche? you're not meant to just look at it you know.

This thread is talking about the car and im clearly saying i dont like the appearance. I think they all look the same, im sure its a lovely car to drive - but thats not what we're discussing

Jesus

Back