need your advice fitting 13x6 , 20 offset

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
umm i dont think new studs will help with clearance. if u like the wheels and want to keep them sitting in the same position of the guard ie. not poking more, you may want to consider new suspension with a tighter coiled spring, as it will give you more inner clearance room.

with spacers you dont want to use a slip on, and hubcentric spacers are hard to find for 4x100, and are gonna give u a fair bit of poke.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
l like this wheels

Attachments

• 61926.jpg
    61926.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 14

CMF_BEN129

» CMF Member
slip ons can be a bad idea.. i recently sold my onevia to a bloke an it had 5mm slip ons on the front, he skid panned it and the wheel fell off :(

broke alot of stuff.. steals all your thread so your wheel nuts have nothing to hold onto.

unless your wheels are like mine, and the holes for the studs/nuts are big enough to fit a sunken nut, which screws deeper then the face of the wheel. then u could run a slip on, and not lose any thread i guess.

like the one on the left in this pic

images

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
highly doubt anyone will part with spacers of the bolt on type. A, they are expensive to buy new and B, not easy to find alot of the time. If 170 is out of your budget you will have to save a little longer.

They sell them on import monster as well but the shipping can be a killer. I would suggest talking with them and getting a discounted rate for shipping. They have been willing to do this every time i have spoken with them.

http://www.importmonster.com.au/vie...akosiura-thumb-1292519703584163.jpg&title=K11 K12 15mm N

Back