Need help with my Micra k11 wana turbo it

This may sound harsh mate and i apologise if it does but If you have to ask the real basic stuff like that then you really shouldn't attempt it.

Its not straight forward or easy and there isnt really anything you can buy off the shelf that will fit directly. You have to make stuff fit.

If you are going to do it then ask as many questions as you want from us, a few of us have done it and know the pitfalls etc etc.

This may sound harsh mate and i apologise if it does but If you have to ask the real basic stuff like that then you really shouldn't attempt it.

Its not straight forward or easy and there isnt really anything you can buy off the shelf that will fit directly. You have to make stuff fit.

If you are going to do it then ask as many questions as you want from us, a few of us have done it and know the pitfalls etc etc.

He apparently already has £800 worth of parts...

Mods do not know everything...

forum-moderator.jpeg

Hi just like Rob has mentioned about the basic on few things I have a Saxo vtr turbo done but now I want to go into micra k11 and wanted to know few things I need a manifold cut and t2 flange welded. And I will like to know which injectors will I need if u wanted to run over 150 bhp
Frank can u help with mani

Do u have a picture mate plz ? And which will be a cheaper option to go for? And which ecu can I use cheap option ? Thanks

Back