Need help urgent wheel sounds like gona fall of

k11_whore

Steve :)
Hey as above, cars making horrible noise over bumps and full lock feels like wheel going to fall off, if anyone can ring me would be great, breakdwn truck is 2 hrs away n stuck in middle of nowhere lol numbers 07854069916 if anyone could call or txt n il ring back as unlimited minutes

Ok so had tthe car up on a lift, started going round the whole car and everythings tight on bushes etc droplinks are all dandy but started to use a rubber mallet and hitting the wishbone plate and the right side is tight with the welds no movement between the plates, tryed passenger side and was like a vibration so put grips on to squeeze the plates and hit again and sounded solid, could this be the cause of a knocking rattle side which is deeper sound inside the cockpit? Ruled out driveshaft n cv joint as it would happen continuosly right? When this noise happens on full right lock and the odd bumps.

i had this same noise, i tightened my drivers side wishbone up and its fine now, there is the odd noise comeing from that area sometimes, but its solved most of the issue, i would suggest maybe try changing cv joint, my boot had split and it looked like loads of #### was inside it but there was no real noise coming from it, even on full lock, so its a weird one really

Cv joint n boots been done few weeks back and thats fine just left side wishbone rattle between plates, goin to stick bolt n nut through one of the holes to pull them together and if tht cures the noise il spot weld

Well after mental week at work i have some time to spend on here :) still not solved the problem putting nut and bolt through, took it to 3 different garages and they cant solve the noise where its coming from they said everythings tight and no bushes etc are loose, and say my wishbones fine :/ im hoping the cv joint isnt broken again as they didnt check that, when cv joint was done two months ago now i think, i put the whole tube of grease and no signs of leaks from the boot, i bought the cv joint of a driveshaft company but could there materials be weaker than what oem nissans are?

Back