nats v2

Glen

Club Member
right ive swapped every bit of loom over from the primera into the micra for the sr20 swap but the nats doesnt work im i right in thinking on primeras nats kills fuel and spark. is there anyway to bypass nats v2 or do i have to get it removed by ed?

any help would be great.

just injector signals aint it glen, and the n15,s have an extra box i believe (maybe primera,s have too ?)

have you tried puttin the primera key in the centre of the ring that goes around the ignition and trying to start it? or put the chip from the primera key into your micra key?:

frank the fuel pump doesnt prime but if i bridge the relay then it works thats whats making me think its doesnt both

frank the fuel pump doesnt prime but if i bridge the relay then it works thats whats making me think its doesnt both
a fuelpump cut is too easy to bypass glen, so i doubt it personally.
injector signal cut is megga secure eh

just injector signals aint it glen, and the n15,s have an extra box i believe (maybe primera,s have too ?)

97 k11 , trying to use wrong key to start,,ENG CHK light flashing so wrong nats key is showing eng chk light would flash at a nats fault ? if your bulbs in :)

if there,s no spark or pump signal, then it sounds to me like the ecu is missing one of the live,s or earth,s mate

ah ok ill need to check tonight will buy a haynes at lunch for the p10 stuff so i have wiring diagrams

right been reading online that nats cuts signals to the ecu what i wondering is if there is any sort of coding in the actual ecu or if i could just remove all traces of nats and bridge the wires?

Back