My new car ;o)

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
2Ltr Almera Gti

Well, a second car anyways, gonna be most likely breaking it as the bottom ends gone, means I have a couple of spares for mine if needs be though.

£275! Bargain

RIMG0042.jpg

RIMG0043.jpg

RIMG0044.jpg

RIMG0045.jpg

What a bargain, the wheels alone are probs worth around £150ish. Definately money to be made. Like the +50bhp decals up the side too!:D

nice dude.

What was that one for a grand like? It's kinda crossed my mind to get one, but i dont think running costs would be cheap? What do they do around town? 28mpg?

thats a blooody bargain !

i would have thought even if it wasnt drivable it would be 500+ for the panels....make a wide arch almera !!!

Yeah I haggled him down from £300, lol.

I get around 250 miles out of £38, dont know the mpg mate, I have an extremely heavy foot, lol, but i recon the red one in gateshead will have gone by now, was an absolute steal.

After a trip down to Stockton early sunday morning, I now have a second gti. Not sure whats going to be happening with it as the bottom end has gone, but I must admit it is one lurvely looking car after actually getting to see it in the flesh. Picked it up 8am on sunday morning, yes whilst it was snowing. Being towed by a 2.5ltr v6 jag and 60mph in the snow was a lot of fun, NOT! lol

Still got the black gti, so this will either be fixed or stripped for bits

Aint parents brilliant!

bluey1.jpg

bluey4.jpg

bluey2.jpg

bluey3.jpg

bluey5.jpg

bluey6.jpg

bluey8.jpg

bluey9.jpg

bluey10.jpg

Back