Mot

hmm the annoyin knocin noise from the front end has been gettin worse its the only thing (bar an exhasut mount) im worried about

well it failed but im not to down as it was juast a poor weld from the last guy that did it(just before i was bought the car) its only £60 worth and its a free retest as there doin it

nothing closer to finding the mysterious knock

does neone have any front wishbone bushes??? got an advisory on them

As ever, not cheap due to postage costs, but I can easily get them.

Attachments

• k10 bush.jpg
    k10 bush.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 136
paul_k10_Lx said:
well it failed but im not to down as it was juast a poor weld from the last guy that did it(just before i was bought the car) its only £60 worth and its a free retest as there doin it

nothing closer to finding the mysterious knock

does neone have any front wishbone bushes??? got an advisory on them

i have 2 brand spaking new never user wishbones mate sitting in my garage still sealed up, text me if you want em, i paid £40 for em so you can have them for that £20 each is a bargain ;) replacing the bushes is a pain in the arse, replacing the wishbone is always best. if the bushes are knackered it may explain the knocking

paul_k10_Lx said:
wishbones are fine its the removeable wishbone bushes not the ones pressed into it

yeah but, its all very well replacing the bushes but the others will perish soon enough and you have to remove the wishbone each time you change the bush. replace the whole thing and youve got piece of mind for years, when i did them on my white k10 made a huge difference to the handling! never underestimate what brand new bushes can do! the best handling upgrade you can give to a 15 year old car

Back