more sodding problems

Layla

Deactivated Account
the guy i bought my car off was a fantastic liar. since i bought it ive had the head replaced, battery, its about nine cars stuck together, tracking was toss and now the immobiliser is shgged.
so i have two choices.
try fix it and sell it
break it and then burn the bloody thing out

i have 15" fox alloys, new tyres, slight damage on front passenger rim
lowering springs, 35mm
open mouth front grille
back box
two sets of metal competition pedals
aluminium gear stick
aluminium hand brake
debadged tailgate
two delocked doors
clarion mp3 headunit, brand new
any other crap anyone wants.

is it worth selling as a whole or should i break?

Layla said:
its about nine cars stuck together

if thats the case - break it. structural parts wont be sold, so you can make some dollars back off the other bits and spares. only problem being you need room to stash it while its being broken.

probably depends if you would bother getting another micra after, or whether you will just say sod it and dont bother with micras after that one. If you feel the problems arent fixable or you feel the car aint safe then goodbye micra, if you are just going through a rough stage like everyone goes through, then keep it as the chances are the car will get better and you will like it again.

lol thanks chie :p im a whirly, its all the same to me. under bonnet stuff. yeah

i had the mobile electrician guy out and he said its well and truly borked. so i would have to pay atleast £200 to get the old system removed, cat 1 blah de blah. and then i have to get a new one in coz some tool got it delocked so cant use the key, so have to get system in so dont have to crawl through the boot. eek!

gonna sell wheels, put steelies on and donate it to a good/abusive home.

what about if u go back to the trading standards(mainly dealers it works with i think) or something as it states that a car sold has to b well descriped n deception u might b able to get something back

Back