Micra K10 Spoiler

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Please Help Me! :)

I have had my micra for ages now, and i am yet to get a spoiler for it, could anyone help?

If anyone knows where i can get one or another model that fits well... I would love to know...

Cheers!

the super and super s K10 models have spoilers....

i believe the citroen ax gt also fits...

it your car is a GS, then it is a GS! there are many trim variants in the K10 range. there are the nasty pauper LS' :p, the L's, the GS's, the GSX's, the DL's, the Super's and the Super S' etc etc

don't know what GS stands for. don't know what any of them stand for except for LS - loada ****e

certainly wouldn't be grand sport though!

lol, i was joking, I might as well add this to the Thread...

"Can I Get Different Lights for my car, E.G, Headlights, Side Reapeters or Brake Lights.

side repeaters yes, as you could get away with using any side repeaters. as for headlights and rear lights then no, there are no after market ones available, you'll have to go custom.

Ah Well, I'll Look Into side repeaters, But do you know any other small mods I can add to my car? E.g Gear Stick Seat/Steering Covers Handbrake Handle ect?

yep you can do all of those with the universal things available from places like ebay and halfrauds.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 438
if you mean bodykits, then again, there are no aftermarket ones available specific to the k10. there are some rare ones that pop up once in a blue moon such as the foah bumpers etc. do a search on here and you'll see them. also, the super s had subtle kit on it with side skirts etc, but there are under 500 of them around now so are very rare to grace the land of scrap yards.

other kits from cars can be modified to fit, such as fiestas etc. but i'll leave it to the people in the know about these things to tell you which ones.

just found this on ebay, but obviously not in blue....someone else might be interested though...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=68236&item=7966984492&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

on ebay uk it usually brings up some matches from overseas if it doesn't return many uk results for example, i did a search for "micra spoilers" and got that.

Jim, I Just checked out your artwork, its brilliant, looking at those "Lotus" pics, if i ever wish to make my car worth £25,000...I know who to go too...lol

Jim said:
it your car is a GS, then it is a GS! there are many trim variants in the K10 range. there are the nasty pauper LS' :p, the L's, the GS's, the GSX's, the DL's, the Super's and the Super S' etc etc

Dont forget the Super Turbo!!

691508_105_full.jpg

*cough* replica *cough*

RE: RE: Micra K10 Spoiler

Jim said:
don't know what GS stands for. don't know what any of them stand for except for LS - loada ****e

certainly wouldn't be grand sport though!

Mines an LS! and it stands for Low-spec (which mines certainly not, GS would be Grand SPec, good excuse for a plug :p

mines an LS too :O

Erm i think i have more than low spec too!!!
Dans is an Ls too!!

Hehehe. He think the major works car in this whole club started as an LS

Difference is though i aint gonna plug :p

I dont believe it does stand for Low Spec (although it should :p) . James & Ed have the CD with the codes, they just refer to different trim levels, body parts, mirrors etc. Im sure he may explain it better!

They don't really have a meaning I don't think. The Nissan parts CD just explains the differences in additional features etc from the trim levels

RE: RE: Micra K10 Spoiler

MicraK10 said:
all i want is a spoiler, but it really is mission impossible! lol

Hey MicraK10, i might be able to help you with your spoiler.

Im currently bidding to win the Red Super S kit thats on Ebay which comes with a K10 spoiler.

My Micra already has a very rare aftermarket spoiler on it that i bought from Matt on this forum, so i wont be needing the spoiler.
If your interested still i can sell you the spoiler from the kit, if i win the auction.
If not i'll probly place a 'For Sale' add on this site for it...

lemme know what you think, i know the feeling of despair that not beeing able to get a K10 spoiler can cause! ;)

I finally Got One Woo!

You are going to love this one, I found it in a scrap yard a couple miles from my town, its top condition with perfect fittings, I am going to fit the spoiler on Thursday/Friday, I’ll post some pictures (fitted) for you to see.

This is the "actual" spoiler, i have just cropped the image so you don’t see my messy garage...lol.
micrak105ti.jpg

Cheers.

nice! at long last!! worth the wait? :p

What it should look like...
http://www.nissanboard.de/jgs_galerie_bild.php?bildid=3608&type=jpg&sid=

Back