March Superturbo video...

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
wow man!! impressive!!

didnt know you were going to all the effort to restore it..

know how much it puts out after fixing up the engine?

im realy keen for one now... damn.. wish id taken it.

smidge

» CMF Member
almost got some straight praise in there eh turbo :p

i giveno**** for japspec overpriced gauges, it reads what the dyno gauge reads so its close enough!

smidge

» CMF Member
tris WROTE:

"wow man!! impressive!!

didnt know you were going to all the effort to restore it..

know how much it puts out after fixing up the engine?

im realy keen for one now... damn.. wish id taken it.

You don't want one! if it blows up i get weeks of anguish trying to get parts (happening even now) where as a K11 blows up, you drive to pick n payless and drink beer while fixing

restoring it well enough to keep it on the road and looking and running well, its not going to be a show car by any means, not into wasting that much money!

its almost running properly now, just one part i need to get from japan to stop the supercharger boost fluctuating before the changover

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
ahh k.... yeh man i know all about trying to find rare parts.... been looking all over sydney for a 5me head for my supra... finally got one.. had to drive to bum**** tho

well hope it all goes well... i like it!!

p.s so true bout pick n payless hahaha i need a new middle brake light but... and out of all the micras there none have one. always seems to be the case with pick n payless

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh... i need one before i go get rego check. my one snapped around the bolts... not sure how that happens hah

good chance to see your new car too actualy!

where bouts do you live/ where would you want me to pick up from? might not be for a while as im fairly busy with uni work. but yeh definately keen.

thanks

Back