March boot insert

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
p1.jpg

Just like that. Whats the going rate?

You on about the number plate surround? Nice aint they, if i had one id get a mould made up :) ive even thought about making a prototype out of wood to mould from lol!

Yeah, I rather like them, I prefer the standard option nipples but I understand that they leave open holes in a UK spec boot lid, from the original boot trim/numberplate light mountings. One of the JDM option numberplate surrounds would be the next best thing to straight nipples.

i have one of these for my car still yet to be bolted on tho, when i test fitted it to my boot i found that it was very gappy so work will be needed to make it sit flush, but if your not a perfectionist then it shouldnt matter lol

i have one of these for my car still yet to be bolted on tho, when i test fitted it to my boot i found that it was very gappy so work will be needed to make it sit flush, but if your not a perfectionist then it shouldnt matter lol

I had a feeling the UK /Japan boot pressings would probably be quite different.

I wouldn't be wanting it to look part of the boot in that I won't be painting it body colour, it'd be going satin black to look like the bumpers & Mirror plastics. Still it would be better if it fitted.

they come from the factory satin black, thats what colour mine was when i removed it off the march (Y)

Back