makes you think....

u take it whichever way you want but noone can say that everything adds up. i dont think we will ever know the truth but i would rather believe *some* of the theories and suggestions put forward in that video as appose to the bush administrations - it all make sense when sit down and think about it

it all makes sense when some person has pieced together loads of bits of information to give a certain outcome. same as the government do they show you in a way they want you to see.

Yawn, very long, but by far one of the most gripping things i have ever watched...

There is more then enough proof there to show, 911 was enginnered... No doubt about it!

But RIK is correct, the truth will never come out.

My mate found this...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1980863681545962115&q=911

Im sorry but this kid thinks its funny to make a joke out of something so serious, I find it SICK people are still able to see the clips, and make a joke out of people loosing there lifes... with any luck, he no longer has teeth and is eating food from a straw...

Just watched it all there.

Very interesting and some good points raised. Things like the lobby of thw WTC having windows blown out, the explosions that can be seen before it clapses.

Also a plane cannot just vaporise. First I have heard though about the flight 93 landing at another airport and the planes still be listed as active.

some people belive they have proof the holocaust didnt happen....like i said depends what you want to belive

D4R73N said:
My mate found this...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1980863681545962115&q=911

Im sorry but this kid thinks its funny to make a joke out of something so serious, I find it SICK people are still able to see the clips, and make a joke out of people loosing there lifes... with any luck, he no longer has teeth and is eating food from a straw...

watched it but didnt get it, and omfg what an ugly guy, n no im not gay its just stating the obvious

nothing wrong with doing what you want. if i wanted to laugh at some children getting run over in the road next to me i'm entilted to do so. i'm allowed to find it amusing. as in the same way i'm allowed to find it distressing and terrible. you shouldnt feel agressive to other humans who are emoting in the way they choose. everyone is independent and you can not deny others free thought.
btw i'm just discussing doesn't mean i do what i say.

Thanks for the link, good watch.

I havent made up my mind... pretty convincing evidence, we'll see this run and run for years.

That's actually quite a good documentary. I've watched a few of the 911 conspiracy theory ones now, and a lot of them are really dodgy, have huge leaps in reasoning; but this one is mostly ok. He does a few "it's obvious..." when it is still pretty doubtful, but it is nearly all solid. Worth a watch anyway.

Back