MAF

Some cars use pressure sensors instead... A map sensor. However I am fairly... No I am certain the 1.4 still use a tb maf m8

Throttle body. Look down the throttle body... Do you see the little bridge going from one side to the other... That's it.
OK Chris thanks for that, I don't do nuffin myself, I'll let my fitter know. I was going to change it if the tps didn't cure my stuttering engine. He did say if I had one he would just clean It first.

Stuttering sounds like the maf dry solder issue no? Floods on acceleration then stutters... Clears fuel then okay.. Repeat process?

Stuttering sounds like the maf dry solder issue no? Floods on acceleration then stutters... Clears fuel then okay.. Repeat process?
No, not like that, only stuttered when slamming the pedal to the metal, h701 suggested the tps a while back but I have only just got round to it, seems fixed now.....crossed fingers and all that.

No, not like that, only stuttered when slamming the pedal to the metal, h701 suggested the tps a while back but I have only just got round to it, seems fixed now.....crossed fingers and all that.
Oh I thought u said it didn't fix it. My brain does not work apparently

Just a simple question. Does the 1.4 facelift, coilpack, 52 plate have a maf ?????
My fitter said no !!!
f337f84c191902d38c0a005b8a2490de.jpg
if it looks like that it's maf air flow sensor,

Back