MA10S Radiator & Parts

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Be 1? Wow only place I have seen these is at an import yard, might have to import one if your auto parts stores can't?

CMF_Brette

» CMF Member
Had a quote from Nissan and it was $600, nearly as much as the car plus some waiting. That's why I was hoping for a replacement locally which is cheaper and faster to get. Heard that MA10S were used in forklifts here.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
Brette WROTE:

Heard that MA10S were used in forklifts here.

CG,s were used in forklifts brette (not sure about MA,s tho)
my lpg CG13 had flat-top pistons and custom low lift cams, and strangely no coolant system at all ! (tho it had been fitted to a big refrigerant compressor)
this is a k10 rad iirc (been kicked around my garage for the last 15 yrs)

Attachments

• 81827.jpg
    81827.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 16

CMF_Brette

» CMF Member
My radiator looks bit like that one above. Mine was leaking bad at the bottom where the drain cock is when engine idled for
about 10 mins. Engine boiled afterwards. However my father tried to fix it while I was away and forced something to block hole and now it's caved in.

I've replaced thermostat with one helluva less clogged in hopes of a cheap fix (have a spare Be-1 parts car). Also changed air filter tubing (the one which sucks up the air) as original had disintegrated just for the heck of it. Once I get a another radiator and engine still ain't right have to check water pump. Looks hard to get it out.

Back