lowering??

found these springs for a reasonable price any one evey used them and are they any good??
ebay Item number: 260442297376 (Y)

you might aswell go with spax for a little bit more. question for anyone does lowering make it easier to turn the wheel?

i dont think it makes it any easier but having wider wheels definatley does! no power steering this end and im training to be popeye!

i think these will be on my shopping list for next month then doing brakes this month
and this will be the first car i have lowered as well :)

i had mine lowerwed after a while i decided to put the OEM springs back in because i didn't like the ride of it when you feel every bump and cracks in the roads and how slow you have to drive it when going over bumps or roads that were bad.

what with speed bumps and pot holes i normally put some nice 15's on and thats that but i thought i might try and see what its like with a 30mm drop?

ill be selling my 35mm lowering springs made by lkperformance for about 50quid posted or 40ish local pick up only reason im selling is my girl is buying me soon 50mm lowering spring. if anyone interested pm me or something?

Back