Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mooey65

A few new pic for you all to see

K100.jpg

K1.jpg

K01.jpg

looks good, would look even better with a tripod but never mind.

So Micra K10,

once again you feel the need to try and insult people and there cars, not wanting to make friends on this forums then? because the way your going about it; no one will want you to post on here.

and you asked to be a moderator of this site!!!! not a chance!

Kev

RE: RE: Looks Nice At Night

Kev said:
So Micra K10,
and you asked to be a moderator of this site!!!! not a chance!

Im so gutted, really...

I really could not give a s**t, your all good, helpful people and i am enjoying using the forum when I have the time to use it.

Seems James and Kev think im here to make friends ("not wanting to make friends on this forums"), this aint a dating site... if i wanted to make friends i would not use a forum. Yeah your all helpful and know your stuff about micra's, but I really cant be arsed with my sence of humor looking like I am insulting you... sorry if my humor has being more of an insult to you...

My Humor "So in daytime it looks s**t?" must have got James and Kev thinking I was insulting you... Please see I was not insulting you or your car 'mooey65'.

There's no need for comments like that Micrak10. The lads obviously put alot of effort into his car and wants to show it off, and it does look very tidy and looks nice, so if you can't post anything good or constructive then don't post at all.

We should have a bellend of the week award, cuz this week there would be lots of competition.

Further more Micra K10, you say it's humour when posting like that doesn't exactly portray it does it?

There is a way of being funny on the forum and this is just it....

"Looks Nice At Night"

So in daytime it looks s**t?

Also stop getting round the swear filter, it's there for a reason and simply isn't nessecary.

Kev

I see when people insult me, even after i apologise i still get **** shuved in my face!

I dont insult people to be evil, but you do it for fun!!

When i said "So in daytime it looks s**t?", i was insulting the car if anything, and it can be seen as a joke!

When you say "We should have a bellend of the week award, cuz this week there would be lots of competition", you were insulting me and the joke is about me, so dont go round acting as if im the bad one when its you being the more insultive...

Further more Micra K10, you say it's humour when posting like that doesn't exactly portray it does it?

There is a way of being funny on the forum and this is just it....

"Looks Nice At Night"

So in daytime it looks s**t?

Also stop getting round the swear filter, it's there for a reason and simply isn't nessecary.

Kev

I see your point Kev i really do! but for goodness sake stop telling me im insulting people on this forum and open your flaming eyes to all the other people being insultive!!!

lol so it's ok for you to insult people and there cars and then when someone does the same to you it's wrong and moan about it

however I would encourage members not to get involved in these debates as it tends to make the situation much worse.

I've Alreaddy told you...

"but I really cant be bothered with my sence of humor looking like I am insulting you..."

I dident insult mooey65, it was a joke... and if he was insulted he should have said himself, he does not need you to stick up for him, i would have easily said sorry...

please just close the tread, i cant do with all this aguing... im trying to apologise and you wont stop making comebacks...

Topic closed, this will be dealt with in due course.

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back