Lightweight flywheel with 190mm friction surface & seperate ringgear

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah its where Errol gets them from I'm pretty sure.

But a couple of things:

That place only sell them in bulk like orders of 10+, but Errol has an ongoing arrangement with them, so he can just order you one at a time, because there is no way 10 micra people will buy one of these in a single group order :(

Errol did all the tinkering and designing to basically hand the design to these guys on a platter, and they just machined it out. So I think supporting Errol is a good thing as he is not afraid to put his bum on the line to source and design the next crazy part that us micra fans may be after.

I guess the internet makes everything a cut throat industry though. But my experience in buying anything off Errol has been exceptional every time. He is so committed its not funny. Plus he lives near all these places, so he always deals with all the crap when anything goes wrong and just does everything to get you the working product ASAP.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I had a think about that cisoc but Errol is a pretty cluey guy with pretty much anything automotive and I don't think he'd be any different with many other things. I don't think he would let himself be out of pocket in the slightest with these guys selling the same flywheel.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Agree 100% with Cisco. Like last meet in Canberra my wiper motor packed it in. Rang Errol and by the time I hit Canberra here it was waiting for me.
He went and found one, packed it and sent overnight to me.
In all my dealings over the years never come across anyone like him.

Back