Leccy Winda Kit?

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
I'm after some "leccy windas", searched and found THIS Has anyone here got something as complete as possible for sale for around the same price??

Thanks fer viewing. (Y)

EDIT* I'm also after some genuine K11 Central locking, Solenoids, Relay's and wiring. Let me know you have any for sale. ;)

I dont have a genuine kit, think its a universal one, taken out of a micra in the scrappies. Wont be able to get this out my car for a couple of weeks but your welcome to it, make me an offer!

Hells Bells! I want pics, and also does this come with the nissan armrests with the switches?

You have sparked my interest. ;)

I'm afraid it doesnt come with the nissan armrests and switches but if you look in my blog you can see i have mounted them on the trim infront of the gear stick! You could have this part from mine too if yours is the same save ya cutting up your standard one.

Sorry to say I got impatient when a friend with a scrap yard told me he has a 98 March #!!

Obviously I carpet bombed his doorstep and waited for him to show up. Then I saw the 4 door and attacked the door cards, armrests and as much of the wiring I could pull out of the chassis. Needless to say the doors motor mech rails fitted like a charm!! (Y)......On the passenger side. I have connected it up as Blue + W/Stripe as Earth -, and The two reds to switched live from the back of the stereo just to make sure the window goes up and down smoothly in the rails. On a good note I now have ONE of my two windows powered!!!! :D :D

Yeah, But I really feel I should do a little step by step with photos of my cars progress. Just so I can help others who will want to do the mods and upgrades for their own lil' rockets. ;)

Back