Leaking K11

Hi there,
After months of searching I found and bought a low mileage K11, but when it rained it became obvious there was a problem. This is pretty common judging by previous threads I've subsequently read. Water stains are appearing in the material around the sunroof aperture and at the edges of the headlining, particularly at the back of the car (pictures at the end of this post). My guess is the drain pipes in front of the sunroof are blocked and need unblocking/flushing (the seal around the sunroof glass doesn't look the best but from what I've read they're not completely watertight anyway) . The other issue is that when driving after a rain shower I turned hard right and water dripped out of the plastic trim to the right of the windscreen where it meets the headlining; I subsequently found a hole in the outside windscreen rubber seal near to where the water came into the cabin (see pictures). Could the hole in the rubber be causing this, or is it more likely to also be connected to the blocked sunroof drain pipes? Any advice gratefully received!

20240922_162826.jpg

Hole in windscreen rubber.

20240922_162850.jpg

Water dripped out of here when cornering.

Pictures of water stains below

20240922_162649.jpg

20240922_162625.jpg

Back