K11 Wanted

any k11, please just post pics!

i'm willing to change the engine or anything, and if local it will be a bonus, doesn't need MOT or tax... but a good base for a new project is good or can be an unfinished project i can continue.

any replies or offers are good thanks

How about a rally spec bodyshell, seam welded with a full cage, complete with doors bonnet boot and glass???

I'd sell you mine, plenty of dents, 102,000 on the clock, poverty spec 'shape' prefacelift, but with 11 months MoT and 5 months tax, new gearbox and clutch fitted, engine never missed a beat, £600

mph, that sounds pretty ace, but is it just the body and nothing else at all fitted?and how much?

corbs, its a little over budget and i'm looking for a good body and nice engine rather than a good runaround which is what i already have...

my promotion at work has been delayed for another 2month so wont be able to afford as much as i though too :(

is it cool if i get back to you when i'm abit more full with cash?

thanks for the offers guys!

i thought i'd ask here 1st to get one from a club member that would have treated a micra good rather than an old dear that would have it in 2nd. XD

still open to offers though.

Yeah no worries, it's probably overpriced but I'm not desperate to sell. It's a pretty rust-free chassis bar the crossmember which will need doing next year and it drives straight and true. I'm not personally bothered about the cosmetic appearence but I can see if it was a project car that would be an issue :)

Nothing wrong with old dears owning the car before you!

Only downside i've found was a damn sticker in the rear window from where her disabled badge was, LOL!

yeah, the lady that owned mine previously obviously had alot of dogs, and loved the garden centre!
her son also bent the aerial so i had to cut it off!

i'm quite tempted to raise some cash and do an enitre rebuild myself... but i think it would just take too long...

Back