K11 Stews redline mention

B

Ben

msoD55E4.jpg

you can just make it out in the text bit top left corner, hope you dont mind me showing it stew, hes proper naffed off because they spelt his name wrong lol

rest of the pics....

msoB3688.jpg

mso4D42E.jpg

yeah they spelt me name 'stu' twice! instead of stew or stoo, twats!

the micras on the 2nd page with the back bumper hanging off after a biker decided he didnt like the way it looked 3 hours earlier!

along with my lass at the bottom with alex and kelly

mean micra said:
melons spectacular...lol

well done mate... maybe a two page spread nextime hey!!

yeah theyve wanted to feature it for ages now but im waiting till i finish making the new back bumper and have changed the bonnet and front bumper!

then a fresh lick of paint and featured!

then ebay!

k11stew said:
rest of the pics....

msoB3688.jpg

mso4D42E.jpg

yeah they spelt me name 'stu' twice! instead of stew or stoo, twats!

the micras on the 2nd page with the back bumper hanging off after a biker decided he didnt like the way it looked 3 hours earlier!

along with my lass at the bottom with alex and kelly

ahhh ,so they did put the pics to use :)

HAHA a seen that sheet on C4F and didnt even notice your motor...wonder why, makes more sense to me now, isnt the bird on the left miss valva off c4f?

Congrats stew, its a lovely example and needs to be featured! So get on those "finishing touches" :p

Do you have a new colour in mind... perhaps something odd-ball. Like metal flake cerise pink :D

colours staying the same mate.

picked up new front bumper today, need to finish off back bumper then its off for paint at the end of the month!

then ill fix the doorcards and give redline the go ahead lol.

cheers everyone.

Back