K10 Blueprints

F

flash101uk

Hi, im trying to find some blueprints for the K10, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance

to be honest mate if your on about the actualy design papers of the car then they'l be stupidly hard to get hold of, you just dont need them, and the car was made nearly 30 years ago, so the designs would have been drawn up about 30years ago probably more, plus 30years ago it was all done by hand, only in the last 10years or so has design taken to computers fully, and even now, when doing learning how to design, you get taught to do it by hand, i think these will be near impossible to get hold of, why would you want them anyway? there will be alot, and i mean a few hundred sheets of paper

Hi, I wanted to get hold of the blueprints as im currently in the process of creating a PC game and the K10 was chosen as one of the cars to be included. Ive searched all over for K10 prints but to no avail, i was just hoping that someone on here might have something. I was thinking maybe one of those repair books might have some decent stuff in.
Thank you for your help anyway

Get the Ps1 game GT2 and hack into it, try find the code for the k10 superturbo... if your creating a pc game im sure you could do this...

kev_mono72 said:
Get the Ps1 game GT2 and hack into it, try find the code for the k10 superturbo... if your creating a pc game im sure you could do this...

Im a designer, not a coder. Ive still had probs findin prints for this car, ive given up, lol. What would b awesome tho is if one of you kind pple could take some decent pics 4 me :).

I need a straight on front, side and back pic. If any of you can manage it, it would b greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Flash

Back