k10 (1989) Clocks

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
hi

i need to get to the clocks on my micra and i have found the two screws on each side of the steering collumn underneath the dash but was wondering are there any others as i undid these and then got a bit stuck :s

the plastic top part moves and wobbles but i think there may be somthing else keeping it on and i cant push it back into place and forget about it as it does not sit properly now.

Advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Steve

There's three plastic tabs at the top which hold it in. Sometimes they just come off easily, other times they don't want to budge! Try prising it out with a small screw driver, or just yank it out like i did.

thanks

cheers lol

i just dont want to be hunting round a scrappers yard 4 bits if i break somthing lol

done hopefully!

right i have got off the speedo surround and scanned it, dragged it into paint shop and now editing it :D

just wondering how to get the speedo cable BACK ON as it came off in the struggle and it is rather short (only just poking through the hole)

:S

thanks

thanks

it was easier than i originaly thought :D

i have now got my speedo backs on and looking very smart, shame about the elephant skin dash board, door cards, seat backs, seat plastics, carpet and fittings!!! and suggestions to make it look more appealing easily?

thanks

steve

thanks

it was easier than i originaly thought :D

i have now got my speedo backs on and looking very smart, shame about the elephant skin dash board, door cards, seat backs, seat plastics, carpet and fittings!!! and suggestions to make it look more appealing easily?

thanks

steve

strip it and instant track sl*g ;)

Keep your eye out for a 'Super' or 'Super S' model. The trim came in black and looks much nicer. Get the lot and swap them over.

Back