Just been in my mates 360 !

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo

Attachments

• Padstar053.jpg
    Padstar053.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 142
my mate is a ferrari test driver, this was his old F355 with me sat in it ! sadly he has to sell up.

Attachments

• meeee.jpg
    meeee.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMGP0636.jpg
    IMGP0636.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 117
Very nice!!!! :wow: Just uploading the clips now. o_O
If he's ever around this way...............:wasntme:

Bet you couldn't stop smiling!! :grinning:

nope i couldnt....every good looking girl was like 'oooo look at you in your ferrari'

if anyone is feeling flush he is putting it up for sale in a month or so

paddymarsden said:
if anyone is feeling flush he is putting it up for sale in a month or so
If only i knew before now........i'm getting my new car on Tuesday. Ah well,never mind. Maybe next time!!!!:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

well i'm off now to have a go of my 360....................x-box 360!!!
well its a start isn't it! fwn

he has an M powered BMW ASWELL !!! he is selling because he got the wife pregnant again and track days arent paying for the car so its going to have to go :(

Yea, the 360 sounds good, particularly with a Tubi/Capristo pipe. However, each Ferrari sounds fairly unique: you got the big 12's, like the Testarossa and 512TR, which sound ace. Then there are the V8's, like the 355 and 360. Personally the 355 is my favourite to listen to.

well his 355 was loudest as standard ! on this 360 he has a sports exhuast which cost 2.5k !

Arnold : THAT woke me up on the saturday with him outside in it !!!! i was like a little kid at christmas,

downshift is the best noise, like an F1 car

very nice motors!! if, thats a BIG if, i win lottery ferrari would definitely be on the top of my supercar wish list.

a lot of other good supercars were made since ferrari but at the end of the day, ferrari has always been the daddy. :love:

Back