Insurance/Running costs

Kirton

Renault Sport
I know it isn't owt to do with micras, thats why im posting this in general. But does anyone know of anyone with a Clio sport who are around 18? Im tempted to get rid of my K12 sometime next year, and was wondering how much it would cost me to insure and run. I've tried online quotes, but they all just keep telling me to call them, which I dont want to do, because I'll just get my head battered in off all their BS, lol! Thanx.

most insurance companies require you to be 21 to drive a 2.0*sporty* car
Ull be looking at or about £200 a month on insurance...

As a general rule if they ask you to call them they will not insure you. Thats just info from my past experience. A clio sport at 18? just seems a bit ambitious. there will be a company that will insure you but they will probably take the mick with their quote

I hate Insurance :down:
What if I was to go as 2nd driver on someone else's policy? i.e Mother. lol!

Kirton said:
I hate Insurance :down:
What if I was to go as 2nd driver on someone else's policy? i.e Mother. lol!

they wont do that,i tried doing it with mine

the youngest person on the policy is the first driver,so its no difference

Well I was thinking 172, but it doesnt look promising from what you guys have told me, lol! spose al have to look around at what 1600's I can get then.

Word of warning a great car but very unreliable. Trust me the body control module (UCH) constantly fails leaving you stranded unable to start the engine.

im 18 and have a 2.0ltr 206 GT, a lot of companies would not insure me, sayin i have to be 21, 25 etc, but i managed to get insured with admiral for jus over 2 grand, quite a silly amount i know, but bothered :D

Back