insurance help

T

tom

just wondering if anyone can help, is it possible to insure a car without a licence? i dnt want to drive the thing, just insure and build up the no claims? til i get my licence back?
any help appreciated :)

Whats the point in insuring it then?! If you can't drive it, then you dont get the expereince needed for no claims bounuses!

Sure you can have it insured, probably best just going 3rd party fire and theft if its not going to be driven. As for the no claims Im not sure, think the insurance companies might be wise to it and not let it build up as the car is just sitting not moving.

Mind aswell if its going to be sitting a while to get a SORN on it.

the point in insuring it is so i can start building no claims up again until re-pass my test, as insurance will be quite hefty after getting an in10, comprende? :p
o and the car is already sorn and sitting their :)

The amount you'l pay in insurance will be greater than the amount you'l save with your no claims. There is no point building them up before you start driving as you'l still financially lose out - and to get insurance, you must have valid tax and MOT - so your paying out even more money to own a car your not driving

Back