Increase fuelling?

I had GA injectors (198cc iirc) in my 1 litre, but took them out as they kept overfuelling when setting off from stationary, bog down and would occasionally stall. So I'm back to stock injectors but I've fitted a cheap adjustable fpr and upped the pressure a tad, runs similar to the GA injectors ands seems to be running ok for me so far.

But the ecu will try and adjust for them. Unplugging the coolent temp sensor forces cold start 13:1 though, I believe.

euro_micra said:
I had GA injectors (198cc iirc) in my 1 litre, but took them out as they kept overfuelling when setting off from stationary, bog down and would occasionally stall. So I'm back to stock injectors but I've fitted a cheap adjustable fpr and upped the pressure a tad, runs similar to the GA injectors ands seems to be running ok for me so far.

But the ecu will try and adjust for them. Unplugging the coolent temp sensor forces cold start 13:1 though, I believe.

I did look into fprs a little. They easy to install? How much did you increase yours by? I'm just looking to tinker about :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back