imports pleas look!!!!!!

detox

euro member!!
ok so i no some one how does japenese imports does any one have anthing they want they want and i will try getting you a Quote........

detox said:
ok so i no some one how does japenese imports does any one have anthing they want they want and i will try getting u a Quote........

yep...but only parts i want not a whole car

it depends if you put in a lot off effort to find out or just mention it to your mate in passing. it would be interesting to see how much it would be to import a starlet turbo but im not gonna pretend im ging to get one within the next 6 months.

carbon k12 bonnet
impul/nismo back box
coilovers...got some lined up but see wot price u can get ;)

try those see if you can find owt mate...

59 bhp is more than enough said:
it depends if you put in a lot off effort to find out or just mention it to your mate in passing. it would be interesting to see how much it would be to import a starlet turbo but im not gonna pretend im ging to get one within the next 6 months.

4k ,,,one in auto trader this week

i'd quite fancy a 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) or even a non gtr, not that i can afford one mind, but still interested to see how much it would cost to bring one over. :D

Mat.T said:
i'd quite fancy a 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) or even a non gtr, not that i can afford one mind, but still interested to see how much it would cost to bring one over. :D
ok will look for you....

If we all buy the bonnets together its cheaper...also ive got my hyper revs mag which tells me everything you can get for the k12 so nuhahahhahaahha

Check the k12 section as i will be doing a group import if theres enough interest

ok so i need to get some prices for:
-starlet turbo
-1971 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) or even a non gtr

and look for soom parts

Back