I think its drinking petrol...

Check the weight of your right foot? :p

Seriously though I'd be interested in this, I'm struggling to get 25mpg. but that could be me driving like a loon

Check the weight of your right foot? :p

Seriously though I'd be interested in this, I'm struggling to get 25mpg. but that could be me driving like a loon

:suspect: 25mpg, yikes. I'm currently upto about 42mpg with my 1.3GX.

Mind you, I keep getting told from mates that I drive like a girl anyway...:glare: fwn

no.. i believe cus its a 16v twin cam and if u have mods, i.e airfilter and exhuast setup then it will drink more fuel cus your car is programmed on the ecu to standad air box...e.t.c

I have noticed recently that myne doesnt last that long even if im poddling around town!

May be my foot... but I only do that when I have to e.g slip road to motorway which is like once a month. It has a K&N filter... its a 1.4 auto and I don't even use sports mode... tyre pressure is all good as well...

even AC is switched off... and the windows are up...

and its mostly only me driving with no passengers...

:suspect:

the fuel needle is dodged as well... sometimes I'm one segment down... the next day I am half that up!! Even when I havent driven it for a few days... the needle is low and slowly creeps up... but I am told that is just the fuel pump doing its job after a few days rest...

Back