I need help with my K11

So i tried starting my k11 today and when i turned on the key the dash lights would come up, the EFI pump fires(i can hear the buzzing sound) but the car wont turn on,
also when i turn on the head lights switch the car would turn on with or without the key in the keyhole.
if anyone knows any solutions please do help me

Not sure about the non-starting, apart from the starter motor or the fuse for it is gone.

The lights coming on without the key is normal I believe. You should hear a beeping sound if you turn the lights on without the key in, that's to remind you to turn them off when you leave the car.

No its that when i take the key out of the keyhole and turn the lights on from the switch, the whole electrical system turns on
in other words the EFI pumps comes to life the lights on the dash( power steering, check engine, fuel) evrything comes on

i checked the fuses and when i take the engine management fuse out this issue seems to stop.

also when i turn the key with all the lights off to the on position the dash board and park lights comes on

Back