Hypothetically.........

"Hypothetically" if you took your car to a garage to have the exhaust replaced, you'd think yeah not a problem, 5 mins mate.
well......
If, hypothetically they fitted the bumper, say 2 inches too, high, and said height caused the exhaust to melt a god damn hole in my bumper, how mad would you think I would be?

Luckily for the mechanics involved I've had a real long week and cannot be bothered to argue with them, yet.
(I will though, don't you worry! Pics later when i have energy)
Not only have they melted my bumper, but the exhaust sounds worse than when tehy changed it, still bubbling and rattling like some punk boy racer, advise to self, pay the extra money an have it done at some big garage at least they have customer services to complain to, these guys didnt give a rats arse!

lol, under normal circumstances happy to, but parking space off-road is bare minimum at the mo (short strip of grass by a lamp post) hehehe

lol, under normal circumstances happy to, but parking space off-road is bare minimum at the mo (short strip of grass by a lamp post) hehehe
Due to having neither a garage or a drive all of my repairs and modifications are done at the roadside, quite a busy bus route too. Bit scary sometimes but needs must...........:D

god damn you got some big bulgy ones!!! I'm always para that im gonna get rear-ended an thus crushed if i dont get it off the road fully lol, some real bad drivers in my area *cough*missus*cough*
Nah Mckenzie, the pikie's are from jus down the way, don't stop em every morning though, Scrap Irrrrrron!

lols, got the exhaust fixed, eventually, there's one arm that actually wont get onto the bung otherwise its held up far too high, thinking is it poss to get one about 6inch long? might end up making one, jus to stop it rattling etc =D

Back