Hia all.. just joined up im 5ilver micra's bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P1mp Van3tte

firstly sorry i havent got a micra!! ive got a reletive tho... a nissan vanette cargo 2.3! u might think with a 2.3 engine this babys gonna go quick?!...... well ....wrong its about as slow as ur grannie goin shoppin in the snow! but i like it. in a couple of months time tho im selling my first ride n getting myself a pulsar (so im still keeping within the nissan family!!!)

im a builder in the day (thats why i need the van!) and in my spare time im a dj.

i drove me n my bro (5ilver micra) up to the jae the other week, nice to meet a few of yas... pitty about the rain!!! and the tent... lol

well cant really think of much else 2 say!! so ill be uploadin some pics n joinin up properly real soon.

ta AL.

Hear we are...The B345T

Attachments

• Ma Bros Van.JPG
    Ma Bros Van.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 190
nice 1 scottish -sr .. lol gaz dream on... yeah!:laugh:

Arghhh i keep Clicking Submit before i add the pics :doh: Doh

Attachments

• Als Van.JPG
    Als Van.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 190
  • Bros Van Inside.JPG
    Bros Van Inside.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
Welcome to the forums. I think i spoke to you at JAE under the markee with Ems, when we were both soaked!

we've got an LDV version of the vanette which is sometimes used on response, god it's sooo slow, sometimes i'm sure it'd be quicker if we got out and ran.

your's looks cool tho.

hey im the annoying cow that couldnt bring the wheels lol ;) nice to see u'v joined the forums

fraz_micra_88 said:
shes just annoyin in general!! she probs got lost eh gemma:p lol k.o

:eek: lol no that only happens when i try to get to gretna green and end up in jedbourgh :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back