Help Required + FAO Footy Nuts

B

Ben

Ok. I am after a bit of help from you lot as me and a mate have decided to get a football forum up and running and see how it goes. Its just a bit of fun really and if it doesnt work it doesnt work if it does well thats great. We aim itto be a place where basically you can talk about football as well as other stuff and basically just have a good community. I would appreciate it of any of those interetsed in football wouldnt mind registering and setting the ball rolling on the forums as theyre bare as a babies bum at the moment. I hope it will grow and get more members but i dont know if it will. I would also appreciate it a lot if you could post the address around and maybes tell your friends and stuff etc but please do register and pose, it would be much appreciated.

Address:

www.toolbox-fc.co.uk/boards

thANKS A LOT

il copy the link and post it about for u and e-mail it to all my non msc contacts (just the 1 :down: jk) being a girl and all that im not really bothered about football but il do my bestest 4 u :D

oh and iv also put it up on my faceparty for u! Us geordies gotta stick together lol

cheers lol, should be a few more members tonight once i get it on the NE sites and spread word through my contact list, cheers a bunch

only thing with a football fourm is that theres gona be alot of fights dude if its mixed teams :D your gona need a solid admin team!! lol

Gemma85 said:
u want me to admin :) it could be a fighty forum u could have a special part for the fighting

haha u havent even joined, i hope a few people join just to get the ball rolling, once i manage to speak to my mates and that it should pick up a little

ok peeps, i have put some feelers out and spread word as much as i can now, im just hoping for a response an i would really appreciate some of you lot joining, the likes of Glenn and Allan and co who are interested in footy as a lot fo my contacts are from the NE and i need to get a broader spectrum, please join, if everyone thinks along the lines of theres no members im not joining then there will never be new members...i will really appreciate it, will take 5 mins and might actually enjoy it. Its not meant to be competition for MSC just somewhere to talk about sports and other related stuff..

Back