HELP please if anyone is around!!!

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi,
Can you help me, im fitting a new clutch to the micra k11 now, and the solid paddle one ive got has a 1mm over lap on the clutch cover and flywheel is that ok?
It's a Tilton clutch

Cheers
Peter

hi, no not that I can load up. will put a standard one in for the mo as got to crack on with it tonight.
Will upload photos monday the 3paddle clutch that was in is in bits got photos of that!

i understand you mate

it shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't hit anything when rotating around. You just don't get the full material on the flywhell but you are only talking 1mm though

ok, now just finished fitting the standard spare clutch that I have.
I will take photos to get peoples ideas on it. As I said its got about a 1mm over lap on the clutch cover plate. Photos up Monday, rally car is go again!!!:love:

Well, took some photos of the broken clutch and got the micra up and running again!
really pleased now with how it is running so hope to get some photos or even a video of it up soon on my blog.

The broken clutch is below, and I will take some photos tonight of the solid clutch and 1mm over lap that I was going on about.

image098.jpg

image099.jpg

Back