Help; front foggs?

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
I bought a super s a while back (cheers speedle) and i still havent got around to wiring the front foggs. where is the easiest place to take a power source from? (side lights?) and what are the laws involving MOT etc? Just a switch? can it be on the rear foggs switch? o_O
cheers bomb

look behind the bumper for the original wiring, shouldnt be hard to find as the super s had them as standard

there driving lights not fog lights and they will only come on with your full beam.

theres no voltage on one side and o.1v the other! ive messed with the earth that i think is the correct one but it hasnt made a difference can i take another set of leads from the main head lights? will i loose power from my head lights? im a bit stumped tbh and bored of cutting back insulation tape to see where the wires lead!

mate the wiring is already there tucked up behind the bumper look for the long connectors :) just remove the connectors fit some spade connectors to the wires and jobs done :D

oh that reminds me i think the drivers side head lamp was rewired at some point which could explain the lack of voltage

Back