Had a car crash today

Yeah but it shows what skoda spend their time on, they should try designing a decent car.
Not that it matters, all cars are made in the same factory these days.

Skoda's are pretty good now tbh, i'd take a VRS Octavia any day of the week, they're kitted out extremely well for what you pay. Albeit they're no Ferrari in terms of performance, they're not slow.

They're VW's in every way except dirt cheap.

Although Diesel of choice would have to be Honda Civic i-CTDi since i drove one as a courtesy car....my word, the torque is indescribable, got back into the CTR and it felt slow for a good half an hour...until i got back in to petrol VTEC mode :)

Yeah, I know what you are saying but it's so easy to derive humour from Skoda's reputation.
Diesel isn't a word I would think when it comes to performance, those Japs will tune anything. I prefer American muscle.

lol its not a work art, its a work of tart! geddit? :p ahhhhh.................
smile073.gif

Yeah, I know what you are saying but it's so easy to derive humour from Skoda's reputation.
Diesel isn't a word I would think when it comes to performance, those Japs will tune anything. I prefer American muscle.

Le Mans last year was won by a Diesel..tell you now, performance Diesel is on the way. Although mostly the Diesel won due to being able to get more MPG throughout the race, therefore not having to Pit so often.

But still, it was a 600bhp twin turbo diesel Le Mans car :wow:

They're coming :)

Worried us all for a second there, as far as the adverts concerned yeah its pointles waste of good food or is it?? Were all talking about skoda and as said already all the other forums are, so does the advertising work??

Yeah skodas are cheaper VW's built in transilvania i do belive, although its more reliable than VW and Seat its still a skoda. lol

Back