Grommets??

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
hi, i have just brought a rev counter and i know how to wire it up, its just that im not sure about how to get the coil wire through the dash and into the engine bay?? anybody know how to get to any grommets that lead to the engine? how did other people do this? cheers adam

i would guess they run them through the same places the existing dash wires run through. Don't quote me on it tho lol :)

here....if you dont have air conditioner and arent planning to fit one or neerer the drivers side where the rear wash line comes through....

Attachments

• 100_3408.jpg
    100_3408.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_3409.jpg
    100_3409.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_3401.jpg
    100_3401.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 159
Grommets

here....if you dont have air conditioner and arent planning to fit one or neerer the drivers side where the rear wash line comes through....

AirConditioning? K10's came with Air Conditioning? Mine can't even run with the head lights on when I use the standard fan system!! Daren't even thinking about air con.

Seriously I agree with Sammo on the Grommets just run the wires along the standard wires. I need to get a rev counter too as I'm sure this one has a mind of it's own for idling.

Charlotte

the st didnt no room! iirc it was only on the march's as an optional extra, someone knows the answer its been a topic before.

You must be an official member to sell on the MSC - admin.

back on topic, i put mine through the grommet in the passenger foot well as it was nearest the coil

K10's didn't come with A/C except maybe the ST

Em the st either came with air con or an oil cooler and unfortunately mine came with the air-con

I have seen some standard japanese import k10's with air-con. . .they keep the best for themselves!

there's a gromit on under both side of the dashboards. Best one to use is passenger as its nearest the coil.

You could even run it down through where the speedo cable goes and into the engine bay that way.

Back