general information needed for a K11 1.0l 16v ?

hey guys, passed my driving test today and rollin in a K11 1.o 16v micra 03 plate, any info that i should know about the handleing, performance or anything?

cheers guys :)

phone mat humphries with your credit card and buy everything he advises you then you will have a mental micra.

well done mate :)

if its standard...

It will roll like a bit of barge and has a rather scary tendency to underteer and lock up if your heavy with the steering and breaks..

its pretty nippy in gears 1/2/3 at high revs and a very economical little motor in 4/5th at low revs. I get 50mpg easily in mine..

With simple and cheap mod you can make your car handle like a go kart, just get some wider wheels, 30/50/60mm springs and uprated shocks.

if you have silly money to spend go all out on performance but on a 1.0 just make it handle well and enjoy it that way.

From what i hear just a replacement set of springs can change the experience, but depending on length of cut i think you may need panhard rod adjustments too, but overall i'd say running the k11 stock is an awesome experience too! while it rolls and understeer its very very fun to control!

I passed my test the 25th this august, my k11 is the best thing i have these days haha, such a fantastic car!

Back