Foha

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Not really sure on the Foha kit on what it actually looks like,

do foha micras have anything different on them apart from bodykit?

anyone got any pictures they could post up?

would be good if i could see the pictures wayne.

tommo you went Santa Pod??!???!?! why didn't you tell me??? would have come with you, am going with chris soon in his 1.2 punto engine'd cinq sporting.

18.2? didnt beat my 18.1 did it lol, am gonna get under 18 this year with the work i'm doing to the SS

post-15-1107084589.jpg

post-15-1107084487.jpg

the tidest car u will find with that kit on well untill its sprayed and one mine :D

the tidest car u will find with that kit on well untill its sprayed and one mine

that car dont exist no more so i wont be able to find it lol :laugh:

anyone got any more pictures of the foha kits?

RE: RE: Foha

Mark said:
would be good if i could see the pictures wayne.

tommo you went Santa Pod??!???!?! why didn't you tell me??? would have come with you

18.2? didnt beat my 18.1 did it lol, am gonna get under 18 this year with the work i'm doing to the SS

if your phone worked mate id have asked yer :D but ask ed or james - the heat was immense bloke - that filter i gots a good one but with s/s top and bottom plates, it was feeding scorching hot air into the TB all day mate! so a better intake setup is in production and at japshow2 ill be in the 17s without a doubt ;)

also - with no excuses at all - remember your old k10 was a very quick motor i told you that - and id only pull away from it at higher speeds....

back on topic, can u not rememnber that kit from cannock? shame u cant get those arches again, but have em flushed in - they were well fat...

Hi Wayne,

I thought I'd seen it on one of your cars before. :)

There is a white K10 near me, with the same kit as your white one. It resides in a rather run down area though... and I haven't seen it in ages.

-Elliot

sounds like me then. mwahaha. lol

its the white one that the bumeper is on :) though has a slight chunk missing at the bottom (which will be sorted when i aint busy) along witha few other little tinkler bits and bobs :)

lol. :)

My bumper has broken in 2 places aswell, where the foglights are meant to go.

Just shows how brittle fibreglass is. :(

Not really sure on the Foha kit on what it actually looks like,

do foha micras have anything different on them apart from bodykit?

anyone got any pictures they could post up?

P_20151106_200430.jpg

This is a kit I bought off a bloke , and he bought it off another bloke who imported it from Australia ...... hope the pics helped

Back