Flyeyes Kit?

thinking about it. not sure how it will look on my lights though. got the K11 facelift model and the rear light have bumps in them. dont know if the tint will go over smoothly.

Yeah I've got a facelift too, good thing about the flyeyes kit it looks like it completely stretches, so should be easy to apply over the bumps, if you catch my drift.
O

Just swap the facelift lights for some pre-facelift ones.....
I've done it, and it's real east as long as you've got block connectors or a soldering iron

I can vouch for the flyeyes kit - used it on my headlights and it looks amazing, and very easy to apply:

Picture%20003%20%28Large%29.jpg

Not seen this before, looks good if it actually does what it says.

@slimothy, which black was that, as theres 2 on there site?

@slimothy. Have you had any bad time off the police for doing your fronts? N also has it passed it's MOT with the fronts on? I don't know if I'll be brave enough do the fronts, just incase.

I ordered the very dark black ones myself. I ordered mine over two weeks ago, but received an email on wednesday night saying it should be dispatched today (friday). So hopefully i'll get some pics up next week when its on my rear lights.

The fitting looks really easy. If you head to the flyeyes website there are some videos

Olly

i ordered mine last night, dark black, yea saw the vidoes looks really easy.

it does say on there website about them being busy tho and having to catch up with orders.

they look well good, has anyone thought of using flyeyes to give that sort of "lazyboy" look... like that baby blue k11 that's on here somewhere? I've seen someone do a similar thing on a k10.. looks like night rider! Seeing as it passes mot might as well be creative lol!

Back