FAO mark:Picture required

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Mark do you still have pictures of your J-reg black k10 with the super s alloys on? if so could you or anyone post them up please?

7fb706c0.jpg

the wheels werent specific to the super s, when the car was bought new the wheels were bought as an optional extra for £250, I remember cause in the cars history it had the original reciept.

Mark.

thought the back looked a little low :D anyways i have the chance to get a set of these wheels thought they would be good as they are orginal and the tyres are cheap, i was going to get them painted black in the center with a polished lip :D

im swapping with paul for my wheels, seeing as i paid £100 for the ones i got im not too fussed im saving loads on tyres plus i keep the performance aspect and the car stays orginal which is what i want, i fi find anymore of the wheels ill let you know ;)

Remember what Paul said, they're a nightmare to clean! They're nice wheels tho. Are they 14"?

there 13"

in all honesty there not the best looking wheels, but i'd like another set as spares but i wouldnt pay anywhere near 100 quid mate.

Super S 1.5T said:
now where did you think of that idea.... hmmm let me think.....
oh yeah, my old First Super S:)

:p actually i saw it on a golf the other day, dont worry im not paying anything for them straight swap,
was it these wheels you painted black umar?

Back