107.5 KB · Views: 141
  • CNV00019.JPG
    CNV00019.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 130
  • CNV00018.JPG
    CNV00018.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 160
Hi

Can anybody give me directions to the cruise from edinburgh (what roads are the best) and what time it starts at thanks.

Hope you can help.

Cheers

Davy

I think a few are meeting at the stirling Moto (used to be granada) service station and driving up in convoy, you could meet them there. It would mean sorta driving back on yourself, but I wont give you directions cos, mine would probibly be wrong :) But some very simple directions could be go up the M9 and after you pass linlithow keep an eye out for sign posts for the falkirk wheel.

I'm guessing you can't post on the other thread cos your a non-member. So I will have an attempt at more detailed directions:

leave motorway (m9) at junction 5 (I think, it should be the first to falkirk), you will come to a roundabout off the slip road.

Take first right off roundabout (there will be a garden centre on your left.

Follow this road till you get to another roundabout.

Take first left onto a short bit of dual carrageway and move into the right hand lane.

At the next roundabout take the last exit, (should take you under a bridge)

after the bridge there is another roundabout take the second exit.

There is then a long strait road with a school on your right and a few mini roundabouts.

at the next major roundabout take 2nd exit

at the next roundabout take the first exit (there should be a lidl (or could be an aldi) and b4 that on your right a pinnical auto centre)

This road dips down after the roundabout and then climbs a hill and bends left.

Just after the bend there is a mini roundabout turn right (so that a school is on your left.

This road bends right down a hill, where you come to a realy dodgy dual mini roundabout.

take the first left on the first roundabout and jump into the right hand lane for the second and

take a right (the falkirk hospital will be on your left)

This road goes past the hospital and you should see a domino's pizza on your right and a bit futher down another school.

The road will bend right and you will come to a junction take a left.

Another mini roundabout take a right over bridge over the canal

after the bridge is another mini roundabout take 2nd exit. (this takes you down a road where there is a chinese buffet restorant on your left.

At the end of the road there is a junction where you must turn left.

on your left there will be falkirks court (where you will go if you speed :) )

at the next roundabout take the 1st exit and follow this road all the way till you come to a roundabout and that should be the falkirk wheel carpark.

I am pritty sure that is correct except for the junction number off the M9.

Back